"Morning Walk on Tybee Beach" Original Pastel by Sarah Bernzott
Naturally tame and very approachable sandpipers can be found throughout Tybee Island's beaches - both North Beach and South Beach. Purple Sandpipers, which are a gray-brown on top, and a streaked white color underneath are found not just on Tybee Island, but all along the Atlantic Coast.
"Morning Walk on Tybee Beach". is an original pastel painting by Sarah Bernzott. It is 19" x 23 1/2" framed and wired professionally, in reclaimed wood.
- "Morning Walk on Tybee Beach"
- Original framed pastel painting
- Created by Sarah Bernzott
- 19" x23.5", professionally matted, framed and wired
- Frame is made from reclaimed wood
- Other sizes available upon request to The Irritable Pelican Artisan Gallery
- Ready to hang